1. Student's Admission Policy :
- The first entry point for admission to S. M. Bath High School is Junior K. G.
- Entry in the School at different levels from Senior K. G. to Standard IX will depend on the availability of seats in various Standards.
- In special cases where children are found excelling in academics could be considered for Standard X.
2. Age-wise Eligibility for Admission :
- Eligibility for admission in S. M. Batha High School requires the following minimum completed age at different levels. (Applicable as on June 1 of every year).
|STANDARD||AGE LIMIT||STANDARD||AGE LIMIT|
|Nursery||3 years||Standard IV||9 years|
|Junior K.G.||4 years||Standard V||10 years|
|Senior K.G.||5 years||Standard VI||11 years|
|Standard I||6 years||Standard VII||12 years|
|Standard II||7 years||Standard VIII||13 years|
|Standard III||8 years||Standard IX||14 years|
3. The mode of selection for admission to any of the Standards from Junior K. G. in Pre-Primary Section shall be as under :
- Parents or Guardians seeking admission for their ward in Junior K. G. would be required to fill the registration form and submit it to the School office along with the copy of the child’s birth certificate by the end of January each year. Parents can also fill the registration form online and submit it.
- Parents or Guardians seeking admission for their ward from Senior K. G. to Standard X would be required to fill the registration form and submit it to the School office along with the copy of the child’s birth certificate, and the previous exam report by the end of February each year. Parents can also fill the registration form online and submit it.
- For admission in Junior K. G., the child seeking admission and the parents/guardians shall be called for a discussion at an appropriate time in the month of February or March. The School would adjudge students on the basis of their vocabulary skills, sense of colour identification, and recognition of objects, general knowledge that includes animals, birds, vegetables, fruits and vehicles.
- For admission to Senior K. G. to Standard X, the child and the parents/guardians shall be called for an interview. The child will be given written and oral tests of the previous year curriculum.
- Parents/guardians will be individually interviewed to ascertain their interest in the education of their wards.
- The admission to Junior K. G. shall be finalized before the end of March, each year. Admissions to Senior K. G. to Standard X will be considered after the final results are declared and only after vacancies in these Standards have emerged. If seats are available then admission would be finalised by March end.
- Number of students that can be admitted under ideal conditions in each standard are 40, since the School from Standard I to X, is governed by State Rules. The School will strictly follow all norms laid down by the Department of Education.
4. Preferential Basis for Admission :
- Preference for admission will be given to those children whose sisters or brothers are already studying in the School.
- Donation shall not be a consideration for granting admission in the School. The School Management or any of its employees shall not solicit donations as consideration for admission for a child in the School.
5. Formalities to be completed for Admission in School :
- A child joining the Junior K. G., Senior K. G. and Standard I shall have to produce an original birth certificate as a proof of the date of birth.
- A child joining Standard II to Standard X and who has attended a recognized School prior to joining our School shall have to produce an original School Leaving Certificate from the previous School attended. The School Leaving Certificates issued by a School outside the state of Maharashtra must be counter signed by an Education Inspector or the official of the state concerned.
- Parents can obtain registration forms on request from the School office or can download the same. Parents can contact the Principal for admission in different Standards in the month of January and register the name of the child.
Parents seeking admission for their wards are required to pay 50% of the boarding and School fees at the time of admission and the balance amount in the month of October before the School reopens in the second term.
Parents of regular students are required to pay 50% of the School fees by June 5 of the scholastic year, and the balance amount in the month of October before the School reopens in the second term.
If you wish to solicit any inquiries, please contact us during School office hours between 10am - 4pm at : +91 (2168) 240205 / 240632
Student Council 2023-2024:Posted on: 04-07-2023 | Read more...
International Yoga Day - 2023:Posted on: 04-07-2023 | Read more...
Annual Sports - 2023:Posted on: 04-03-2023 | Read more...
Mahabaleshwar Taluka Inter School Volleyball Tournament:Posted on: 30-11-2022 | Read more...
Independence Day Celebrations:Posted on: 13-08-2022 | Read more...
Fun Games 2020:Posted on: 25-02-2020 | Read more...
71st Republic Day:Posted on: 29-01-2020 | Read more...
Scouts & Guides:Posted on: 20-12-2019 | Read more...
Prize Distribution Ceremony 2019:Posted on: 22-11-2019 | Read more...
Ravine Marathon 2019:Posted on: 23-09-2019 | Read more...